Why become a member? ×

Squier P Bass Special

Alfie

I am selling my Squier P Bass Special, made in Indonesia in 1999. I have modded then un-modded then re-modded then un-re-modded this bass many times, but it is now (sort of) back to how it was. It is still in pretty decent shape for something that has been well played with, the only big cosmetic issues are a bit of wear on the back of the neck, and a couple of holes in the body where I drilled in the wrong place (stoopid me).

SOLD

Edited by Alfie

Have a bump for a lovely bit of kit!

I have one of these & it's bloody fab!

Someone grab a bargain - quick!

All the best,

Tim

[quote name='Aero' post='890883' date='Jul 9 2010, 10:25 PM']PM sent

Fran[/quote]

Thanks for the interest so far, this bass is still available. I have replied to all PMs.

I am not looking to post the bass at the moment as I have no way of packaging it adequately, so I was hoping the pretty low price might encourage someone to come and pick it up.

[quote name='Alfie' post='892870' date='Jul 12 2010, 03:29 PM']Thanks for the interest so far, this bass is still available. I have replied to all PMs.

I am not looking to post the bass at the moment as I have no way of packaging it adequately, so I was hoping the pretty low price might encourage someone to come and pick it up.[/quote]

Buy a semi hard case and add the cost on? That would still be an amazing deal and you'd open it up to more buyers.