Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Morley Dual Bass Wah for sale/trade

billphreets

Guest BassKS

[quote name='billphreets' post='887444' date='Jul 6 2010, 03:55 PM']yeh its optical.. the only switch is the one that activates `funk mode`[/quote]

Bill, I have got one of these and its the balls.. especially in the funk mode or whatever the Blue LED mode is. I recorded a song with it with my band and it cut through the mix beautifully. At great price as well.

Bill is a good guy to deal with. Sent me the Qballs pedal as soon as I gave him my address (lol).

[quote name='BassKS' post='887510' date='Jul 6 2010, 04:49 PM']Bill, I have got one of these and its the balls.. especially in the funk mode or whatever the Blue LED mode is. I recorded a song with it with my band and it cut through the mix beautifully. At great price as well.

Bill is a good guy to deal with. Sent me the Qballs pedal as soon as I gave him my address (lol).[/quote]
lol , usually people leave no forwarding address when they OWE money.. NOT the other way around!
live n learn i suppose :)

how you getting on with the Q by the way m8??

Guest BassKS

[quote name='billphreets' post='887530' date='Jul 6 2010, 05:09 PM']lol , usually people leave no forwarding address when they OWE money.. NOT the other way around!
live n learn i suppose :)

how you getting on with the Q by the way m8??[/quote]

heheheh, Dont mind me, I tend to do that kind of Scheisse. I havent tried it yet. No Amp in Sheffield but am going to london for a band rehearsal. They'll have to bear me while I wail away at self-oscillation. The handled it when I was trying my Old Qtron...