Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SWR 4X10 GOLIATH 111 4OHM BASS CAB

barklama

[size="5"][/size] Hi everybody, im looking to sell my SWR 4 X 10 Goliath 111 Bass cab. Genuine reason for sale as i have down sized to somthing smaller, due to the fact i only do small work now.!! If you know anything about swr you will know this is one of the best 4x10 they make! It also come with the genuine swr castors and swr cover. I have owned it from brand new and it hasnt been over driven and has only been used with a EBS and ampeg. To be all honest the condition speaks for itself, whoever buys the cab will not be dissapointed!! .

Features: 4x10 enclosure, 800 watts handling, custom SWR speakers, horn tweeter with attenuator, dual Speakon® and 1/4” speaker jacks, removable casters, side spring-loaded handles, vibration-free shock-mounted chrome grill, front slot port. Impedance: 4ohm.

Any questions please drop me a P.M. and i will try and get back to you asap. Or you can call me on 07885 988 091

(Price 375 pounds or nearest offers)

Im based in dudley westmidlands, so i am more than willing to meet sombody is coming further a field.

Thanks again.............................

Edited by barklama