Why become a member? ×

SALE CANCELED

Grossmit

Hi everyone!

I am selling my brand new Mesa boogie M-pulse 600x (they put a "X" on the late ones). it is brand new (2 weeks old), still a 1 year warranty and it's got everything, footswitch, original box etc.

Reminder:

"600 Watts @ 4 Ohms (320 @ 8), Simul-State™ Power / 8 Tube Driven Power MOSFET’s,
- 2x12AX7
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- 4 Stage Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with Gain,
- Active Bass & Treble, Passive Mid and Footswitchable 5-Band Semi Parametric EQ that provides 15db of cut or boost from 30Hz to 12KHz
- Footswitchable Compressor with Independent Threshold and Ratio Controls
- Main Output Level Control
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control – Patent 6,724,897
- Footswitchable Parallel FX Loop with Mix Control
- Balanced Line Out with Pre/Post Switch
- Bass Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
- 2 - Speakon & 2 - 1/4” Speaker Output Jacks
- Slave Out w/Level Control Fan Cooled
- 5 Button Footswitch (Parametric EQ, Compressor, Solo, FX Loop & Mute)
- weight: around 25lbs"

I am french (paris) ,I bought it in a french store, so the warranty is too.
I plan to get a new amp in BassGallery, London so I may be able to deliver it in london directly. Otherwise, shipping could be a solution but I have no idea about the price.

As a new M-pulse costs around 1950£ new, I would sell it for NEW price: 1299€ + 60£ (shipping or me getting to london)
[u]I am also interested into trading it with an Epifani UL502 or 902 mint condition
[/u]

I must precise France and England share the same electricity system so you would only have to get a plug adaptator that would cost for around 2£ I guess...

I sell it because I don't need all these features and power, It's sounds amazing but I need a lighter amp to bring it easily to rehearsals.

Thank you very much!
(I can make photos if you need to)

Edited by Grossmit

Hi!
Well, I neither heard of a 600x before seeing it wrtitten on the box. I guess this is just their way to differentiate the newer models, as the late ones have speackons, 5 buttons footswitch and I guess that's all.
So I don't see dramatic change, once again I just guess it is their way to say they're the late ones...

Here are some photos and sorry about the poor quality, I had to flash... I can do them by daylight if that sucks too much

[attachment=53354:DSC00499.jpg]

[attachment=53353:DSC00497.jpg]

[attachment=53352:DSC00300.jpg]

[attachment=53357:DSC00505.jpg]

[attachment=53356:DSC00502.jpg]

[attachment=53355:DSC00501.jpg]

Cheers!

Edited by Grossmit