Why become a member? ×

Roland V Drums TD9K

Im considering selling this, as I fancy an upgrade to the TD12. I've owned it from new for maybe 2 years. Its never left the house or been smoked around etc.

Everything works as it should, the only thing to mention is one of the cables got caught in the hi hat clamp and broke through the rubber exposing the wire, with a bit of elec tape around it, it should be fine. anyone any good at soldering could cut the cable and resolder the jack plug if it got any worse. All the pads work fine and trigger as they should.

The TD9 is the latest mid entry of the V drums range, the module has many functions including metronome, scope function for timing practice, USB host for .wav playback and much more.
The module contains 50 drum kits and 522 instruments, all customisable.

The pads are Rolands PDX-8 for the snare, PD-8 for the toms, KD-8 for the bass, CY5 for the hihat and 2 CY8 crashes. All the pads are dual trigger and the cymbals chokeable.

If you want to see the kits in action, just vist youtube and see many of the videos there. For more detailed specs, google is your friend, as there is so much to list I will be here all day.

I do still have all the boxes, although they are flattened in the loft. I have the manual and other documents too.
Overal in excelent condition. Usual pad marks from useage, a few minor scratches on the module and rack, but nothing to worry about.

No stool, no sticks and no pedals are sold with the kit, Im selling it as I bought it. The kit does however come with the V Expressions hodge podge kit pack on a USB stick, which adds another 50 kits to the TD 9 sound bank. The VEX Packs are highly regarded amongst drummers, as being considerably better than the standard roland offerings.

I do have a set of Mapex Janus double pedals complete with case and tools, which I may sell with the kit, but they will be extra.

Hard to put a price on this, they are selling new for over a grand, so Im asking a reasonable[b] £850[/b]

[b]Collection from Gloucester only, or If you arent to far away and have no other option I can deliver personally for the cost of fuel. More than welcome to come try the kit out before purchase.[/b]

Please note these pics were taken when I got the kit, so although its in excelent condition still, it doesnt have that brand new shine.

I can get take more pics if requested.

To anyone interested in this

A friend of mine has a TD6KW, which is a lower priced and lower level electric roland kit, and even the lower level kits are awesome, So this one will be fantastic, i look forward to playing my mates one, and it is perfect. hey feel like acoustic drums, but save so much space and its easier to control the volume.

Infact, this one is priced alot cheaper than my friend got his one for, so anyone interested.. BUY IT. or i might...

I had the TD6 before this, well I had the TD10 before this, and the TD6 before that.
The TD6 is a great module, but this one is a step up with slightly better sounds and more functions. Really is a great little kit. The module looks snazzy too.

BUY IT!! :)