Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite Series 2 NOW SOLD

Status09

Hey guys.

I'm putting up for sale my Status Graphite Series 2 Matrix for £925.

Reason for selling is that I just need the money now as I've got to get some better pedals and amps etc.
The Series 2 is a fantastic bass and has really done me well over the last year and a half. The bass is in fantastic condition considering it is nearly 20 years old. It has a few minimal scuffs which is only to be expected on a bass of its age.

The specs are as follows:
[list]
[*]Carbon fiber graphite through neck
[*]Birdseye maple front
[*]Walnut back
[*]18V active electronics powered by 2x 9V batteries
[*]Controls are: volume, pickup selection, bass, treble, and active / passive switch
[/list]

The bass comes with a padded Status gig bag and has recently been serviced and set up by Tom Waghorn of Waghorn Custom Guitars in Bristol. Any of you who are familiar with Status basses will already be aware of the quality of these bass

The bass is also for sale on Gumtree and eBay:
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Status-Graphite-Series-2-Matrix-Active-Bass-Guitar-/250652254286?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3a5c09e04e#ht_500wt_949"]eBay[/url]

Please contact me if you'd like any more photos or information on the bass.
Pickup from London near Westbourne Park tube station.

Thanks

Edited by Status09

The "Matrix" tag was given to the headed models when they first came out in the early nineties. So you get the Series 1 Matrix, Series 2 Matrix, Empathy Matrix, etc.

The original Matrix bass was a headed S1 with P & J pickups, graphite shell over walnut body & stacked treble/bass controls. Highly desirable bass. :)

Edited by OutToPlayJazz