Why become a member? ×

Erykah Badu Transcription

hestan

Hi Guys,

Here's my latest lesson. Hubert Eaves IV with Erykah Badu on the 1997 live album - such a great CD!:

[url="http://www.johnnycopland.com/?p=650"]http://www.johnnycopland.com/?p=650[/url]

peace,

J :)

i want to tell that your videos are the best way to learn the song.. Dont think that this job is not apreciated from hundrends of people who watching your cover and teach them music. You are a great teacher thank you i love the music you covering is so groovy !!!! We need more yeah!

Johnny,

I'd forgotten all about Erykah Badu! I've got the studio album this track was on, it was her debut I think.
That's this w/e's listening sorted then.

It's great to have all this in one go - video, notation and tab and it gets me checking out the artists too. There's so much good music on the net now, I get yelled at by my better half for spending way too much time sitting here with my little practice amp, bass in hand trying to get my chops up. Yes, I said 'bass'
F'nar!

Another winner Mr C.

Ta-ta
TC

Yo Kermitnt,

Thanks for the message - glad you're enjoying the vids. It's all about the groove! -ps any requests you have let me know, and i'll give them a go.

peace,

J :)

[quote name='KERMITNT' post='870562' date='Jun 18 2010, 10:18 AM']i want to tell that your videos are the best way to learn the song.. Dont think that this job is not apreciated from hundrends of people who watching your cover and teach them music. You are a great teacher thank you i love the music you covering is so groovy !!!! We need more yeah![/quote]

Cheers mr C!

Yeah - i think this was on the first studio album. I need to check that out now - only ever heard the live one. - my weekend sorted too ;-)

[quote name='Clarkee456' post='871074' date='Jun 18 2010, 07:35 PM']Johnny,

I'd forgotten all about Erykah Badu! I've got the studio album this track was on, it was her debut I think.
That's this w/e's listening sorted then.

It's great to have all this in one go - video, notation and tab and it gets me checking out the artists too. There's so much good music on the net now, I get yelled at by my better half for spending way too much time sitting here with my little practice amp, bass in hand trying to get my chops up. Yes, I said 'bass'
F'nar!

Another winner Mr C.

Ta-ta
TC[/quote]