Why become a member? ×

SOLD (EBAYED!)Pair Trapezoid 75 watt RMS Speaker Cabs £40 SOLD SOLD

Here is a pair of Stage Line PAB-252P speakers up for sale as I’ve now changed my P. A. system.
The plate on the back shows 8 ohms, 150 watts Maximum power rating. They have three types of connector on the back – Speakon, ¼” jack socket & spring loaded push in terminals. They are 22” high, 15” across the front & 12” deep.
Each speaker cabinet has a single 10” speaker and a horn speaker, and the front grille is metal mesh. They each have a carrying strap handle & a “Top Hat” insert for a speaker stand ( to take 35mm diameter speaker stand poles).
They are both in good working order, but there are external marks & knocks on the vinyl covering – each has a mark on the top where a bracket was fitted to them when I was doing a residency at a pub - you can see the marks in one of the pics.
They give a good, clear sound & I have used them as main speakers for small pub gigs with a duo I was in.
As they are wedge shaped at the back they make brilliant floor monitors/foldback speakers.
They each weigh 12 kilos, so if I were to pack them in cardboard they would have to be sent separately & by Standard parcels (that would be £15 each, making a total of £30 postage).
It would be much better for the buyer to call, pay cash & collect, but I would deliver to within a 10 mile radius of Morecambe for £5 – or I could arrange to meet up with you - whatever.

Edited by Stompbox