Why become a member? ×

Tecamp Puma 112 Combo - Sold

LawrenceH

Right, much as it pains me this has to go along with the Ibanez SR500 and the Nordstrands. I've gone a bit mad on ebay and need to recoup some readies and some living space or I'm toast!

It's totally mint, very professional looking and sounds awesome, very smooth and articulate, and it's ridiculously light. The nice thing about the Puma 350 is that it puts out a very health 270 watts into a single 8ohm speaker. I found the 12" version to have a much more musical mid-range than the 10". The 4" neo unit is a good feature, much better than the usual woofer plus tweeter arrangement which leaves a nasty ragged patch in the mids. I think this would be an excellent compact amp for a jazz player that's also capable of a surprising amount of grunt for the more aggressive gigs. The EQ voicings are well-chosen

It has a little bar that clips under the combo when not in use, that acts as a tilt back, which is a nice touch.

I feel a bit silly getting rid of this since replacing it will cost way more, but hey ho. It's back to the Ashdown Electric Blue :)

Postage within UK at buyer's expense, or collection from Edinburgh.

Edited by LawrenceH

[quote name='SpinalTap' post='866852' date='Jun 14 2010, 11:15 AM']Great deal, great amp. This is currently my only amp. Fantastic for small and medium gigs.
With an extension cab, these should be loud enough for almost every situation, if you dont play in a Slayer tribute band.[/quote]

Ta! Really-need-to-shift-this bump