Why become a member? ×

Spector rebop 5 string bass

siphillips

wel lookedafter. Hate to see it go but need cash for car.

• Original Spector NS curved body style • Graphite Reinforced 3pc Bolt-On Rock Maple Neck • FM models feature Figured Maple Top, 24 Fret Rosewood Fingerboard, mother of pearl Spector inlays • Black Hardware, including aluminum Spector Locking Bridge • Spector TonePump! bass and treble boost only active tone controls. Internal output trim pot. Colour: Black Cherry

Brand new the bass is retailing for over a £1000 on spectors site and on thomann.

(*In the pictures the flash has made the colour of the bass look bright red because of the flash but its actually aittle darker.

£750 or ono (location: Glasgow/Edinburgh) contact: [email protected] or Simon on 07926314533

Edited by siphillips

• 5 months later...

[quote name='siphillips' post='864210' date='Jun 11 2010, 11:03 AM']wel lookedafter. Hate to see it go but need cash for car.

• Original Spector NS curved body style • Graphite Reinforced 3pc Bolt-On Rock Maple Neck • FM models feature Figured Maple Top, 24 Fret Rosewood Fingerboard, mother of pearl Spector inlays • Black Hardware, including aluminum Spector Locking Bridge • Spector TonePump! bass and treble boost only active tone controls. Internal output trim pot. Colour: Black Cherry

Brand new the bass is retailing for over a £1000 on spectors site and on thomann.

(*In the pictures the flash has made the colour of the bass look bright red because of the flash but its actually aittle darker.

£750 or ono (location: Glasgow/Edinburgh) contact: [email protected] or Simon on 07926314533

[/quote]

Hi is this Spector still for Sale, as I might be interested, but I can't see the pictures...could you pm them to me please.
Might be able to do a deal?