Why become a member? ×

MASSIVE PEAVEY RIG!! LOUD!!

man_at_arms84

Im selling my bass rig. I need to fund a new upgrade so here it is...
Two cabs and an Amp head.

(flight case in picture not included.)

[b]CABS[/b]
[b]Peavey 410TVX[/b] - 4X10 cab 4ohms 700w programable/ 300w RMS. Very Loud. Inlcudes a horn. 1 Speaker recently changed with a direct replacement from peavey.

[b]Peavey 115 TX[/b]- 1X15 Cab 4ohms 400w RMS. Loaded with a black Widow
speaker. Sub bass freakiness.

I also have an empty Peavey 4X10 410 TX. With a A horn still intact.

[b]AMP.[/b]
[b]Peavey Mark VI head[/b]- 400w into 2ohms. Very loud and built like a tank. Bought a few months back as a spare.

This rig roars like a beast. And feels great towering behind you. The amp is a back up for me and has hardly seen use. The two cabs I have toured with three or four times. The 4X10 Was bought in september.
Looking to sell as a whole rig, but will consider selling stuff seperatley.

Message me / email me if your interested and we'll talk :) More pics available on request too.
[email protected]

Edited by man_at_arms84

That looks like the flight case will fit my Trace Elliot AH400SMX. I am desperatley after one!!!

It isn't a rack case is it, just a case for the head if you know what I mean?

I will send you measurments in a bit. If you will seperate that for me, please could you PM me a price, and reserve it. I will definately have it for the right price if you would be so kind to let me have it :)

Cheers!! Best Wishes, Matt. :huh:

[quote name='overwater#1' post='94666' date='Nov 26 2007, 05:54 PM']That looks like the flight case will fit my Trace Elliot AH400SMX. I am desperatley after one!!!

It isn't a rack case is it, just a case for the head if you know what I mean?

I will send you measurments in a bit. If you will seperate that for me, please could you PM me a price, and reserve it. I will definately have it for the right price if you would be so kind to let me have it :)

Cheers!! Best Wishes, Matt. :huh:[/quote]

Sorry buddy the flight case is NOT included.

It's actually a Rack and houses mu Current Amp.

Sorry for any confusion. just the Cabs and Head for sale.