Why become a member? ×

Soundlab DLP1600 turntable

I'm parting with my turntable as I really don't have room for all my audio gear in my new flat :) the actual deck is in absolutely pristine condition and has only been used occasionally. It's belt driven and the cartridge is in immaculate condition. The only problem with it, is I dropped a rather sturdy preamp on the lid whilst moving gear around, and it put a big crack in the lid. The lid just lifts off and could be replaced if you were really bothered about it, the crack is about 4 inches square but obviously doesn't affect the actual deck. I'll throw in a 3-pole grounded cable also and it'll come in the original box (yes I'm a box hoarder!).

Good quality deck, wish I had room for it!

Cost £100 new so how about £75 posted in the UK? Will be well packed and not sent by royal mail. Collection available also in the Lytham St Annes area.

James :rolleyes:

[quote name='slaphappygarry' post='861906' date='Jun 9 2010, 11:07 AM']hey. Got any more info and or pic's?[/quote]

I've just been to pick up my camera so I'll put a couple of pics up in a minute. What info do you need?

J :)

Hi Garry,

It's mint except for the crack - please see pics, crack is longer than I thought but it doesn't affect the structure of the lid. Even the slip mat is in mint condition - I haven't used it much at all (prob about 12 hours total use!), as I don't own much vinyl.

James :)