Why become a member? ×

My Bands New EP

HoweDy

Well my band is Faux Feet and we have been playing since July 2009 and we have played few gigs in the Stoke-on-Trent area. We are a relatively young band:

- Carl Howe: 16 (me) - bass
- Jamie O'Neill: 16 - Drums
- Sian Matthews: 15 - Vocals
- Ben Finney: 18 - Guitar

We have just recorded our new EP which i will give you a taster of in this topic (unmastered version). This EP was recorded at school using the music technicians Mac and various other pieces of equipment, so i hope you like the song i am uploading, i love it.

P.S the music technician at our school who recorded this is a bassist that's why my bass sounds pretty fat :)

www.myspace.com/fauxfeetmusic

Edited by HoweDy

[quote name='HoweDy' post='857871' date='Jun 5 2010, 12:33 AM']Well my band is Faux Feet and we have been playing since July 2009 and we have played few gigs in the Stoke-on-Trent area. We are a relatively young band:

- Carl Howe: 16 (me) - bass
- Jamie O'Neill: 16 - Drums
- Sian Matthews: 15 - Vocals
- Ben Finney: 18 - Guitar

We have just recorded our new EP which i will give you a taster of in this topic (unmastered version). This EP was recorded at school using the music technicians Mac and various other pieces of equipment, so i hope you like the song i am uploading, i love it.

P.S the music technician at our school who recorded this is a bassist that's why my bass sounds pretty fat :)

www.myspace.com/fauxfeetmusic[/quote]

Remember this is unmastered guys, i havn't had the chance to compress the 50mb wav file mastered track down :|

[quote name='El Bajo' post='858297' date='Jun 5 2010, 04:23 PM']Not my kinda of music but pretty good. Soudns and nice and tight, bass comes through well and the bass lines are good, definatly recordings to be proud of. Good singer too.[/quote]

cheers!

• 1 month later...