Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Yamaha TRB1004 Top-notch condition + flight case

cureswhatailsye

Hi guys,

Having just bought my first 5 string I am having to get rid of my everyday 4 to get rid of it.

Its a Yamaha TRB1004, about 2 years old, (they only made a few of these as they were discontinued pretty sharpish) in excellent condition.

[attachment=51336:01.jpg]
[attachment=51337:02.jpg]
[attachment=51341:06.jpg]
[attachment=51340:05.jpg]
[attachment=51339:04.jpg]
[attachment=51338:03.jpg]

This is a great middle ground between the entry level RBX series and high end signatures series basses (Nathan East, John Patitucci etc.), and features on board active 3 band eq and pickup pan pot. This bass got a good write up in Bass Player on its release if you can find the article (which I can't seem to right now). I've played it on every gig for a year in jazz, fusion, funk, soul and covers.

The clip on cover for the battery case on the back is broken. This happened when I bought the instrument and I bought the spare to replace it, but i manage to catch and snap the replacement. I can find the part number and order line number if necessary, the replacement cover is £16 delivered so I resented paying that again! (I find the current electrical tape arrangement is fine!)

Apart from that the bass is mint and strung with XL half-round strings, and is sold with a heavy duty flight case.

I'm in Birmingham, and can arrange a courier.

Looking for £400 delivered o.n.o. (Payed £500 new last year)

Happy shopping!

Edited by cureswhatailsye