Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

Skezza

This is an old ohm speaker cabinet it is 8 ohms quite good condition 400 watts it is loaded with 4 x 100 emminence speakers. Works brill I have changed to 4ohm cabs £100 or swaps

[url="http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Jonnygonad/Bass%20Gear/?action=view&current=DSCF0025-1.jpg"]http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/J...=DSCF0025-1.jpg[/url]

The tace elliot head pictured with the cab is also for sale or trade £140 it is a SM150 GP7 and is nearly mint

Edited by Skezza

[quote name='Stewart' post='853118' date='May 31 2010, 11:33 PM']I read it as "I'm selling as I am now using different (4 ohm) cabs"[/quote]
ditto

if however this is a 4 ohm cab ill have it :)

[quote name='BT!' post='853199' date='Jun 1 2010, 03:59 AM']ditto

if however this is a 4 ohm cab ill have it :)[/quote]

Sorry about the syntax

this is a 8 ohm cab but great quality I have changed to a diiferent 4ohm cab

skezza

[quote name='Skezza' post='853537' date='Jun 1 2010, 01:25 PM']Sorry about the syntax

this is a 8 ohm cab but great quality I have changed to a diiferent 4ohm cab

skezza[/quote]

A bit silly of my dad to post an advert and then go on Holiday DOH perhaps thats why he plays bass (joking)

be back next week

I have sold the ashdown head for him

but the rest is available
skezzas son Joe

[quote name='Skezza' post='857350' date='Jun 4 2010, 03:13 PM']A bit silly of my dad to post an advert and then go on Holiday DOH perhaps thats why he plays bass (joking)

be back next week

I have sold the ashdown head for him

but the rest is available
skezzas son Joe[/quote]

Despite loads of PMs still have the ohm cab a great 400 watt small 4 x 10 for £100 a bargain (used it for a gig last saturday and a rehersal last night--- works great)

I have had loads of PMs about this and there offers but still no one has turned up with cash to buy. This is a top sounding solid made 4 x 10 combo for £100 its a steal and I use it twice a week and it sounds great.

If I had not inherited a 8 x 10 and an ampeg 4 x 10 I would keep it.

[quote name='Skezza' post='863570' date='Jun 10 2010, 06:27 PM']I have had loads of PMs about this and there offers but still no one has turned up with cash to buy. This is a top sounding solid made 4 x 10 combo for £100 its a steal and I use it twice a week and it sounds great.

If I had not inherited a 8 x 10 and an ampeg 4 x 10 I would keep it.[/quote]

Bump