Why become a member? ×

Yamaha P60 88 note E/Piano

Clearing out my little home studio and have a Yamaha P60 electric piano approx 5yrs old- home use only few scuffs from being moved from room to room.

Inbuilt speakers, damper/sustain output, headphone output ( there are no other outs so i used this to send a signal to my desk.) midi in/out.

Very nice piece of kit indeed - surplus as i now have a Korg Triton Extreme 88 Workstation. Would rather sell it as my wife is bugging me to give it to my Mother-in-Law :)

No longer available new but googling it will give u plenty info but here is some cut and pasted blurb to keep you going -

It features the same the GH (Graded Hammer Effect) keyboard found on more expensive Yamaha digital pianos. The GH action of the P60 has the right keyboard feel to ensure correct technique and inspire you to play more.

The hi quality AWM ( Advanced Wave Memory) sampled sounds feature Grand Piano with 30 different sample points for an accurate digital emulation of the nuances of a Grand Piano. The built-in speaker system is specifically designed to reproduce all the tonal quality of the P60's voices including the built in digital reverb to add the ambience of a concert hall to your living room.

The MIDI in/out allow you to expand the P60's musical and educational capabilities by connecting it to a home computer.

Graded Hammer 88 Note weighted action keyboard for realistic piano feel
32 Notes of polyphony
10 Voices including Grand Piano, EP, Pipe Organ and Strings
Dual voice mode to combine two sounds
Digital reverb
8W x 2 amplifier
(2) 12cm x 6cm speakers
MIDI IN/OUT

Should have a plastic music stand but unable to locate it for the mo'

Have original packaging but reluctant to courier as v heavy @ 23 KG and probably delicate
If u pick it up or we have a meet within a reasonable distance free heavy duty Bassix stand

BB

Edited by BarnacleBob

Damn I wish you lived near me; I want to try and learn piano and that is just about in my price range - but as you rightly said postage would cost a fortune.

Ho hum - someone's gonna get a bargain with this!