Why become a member? ×

U.S.Masters EP41 bass with Sadowski P Bass pickup and tolex case

bobpalt

Is anyone interested in a smashing little bass, a U.S.Masters EP41, with Sadowski P Bass pickup? I have advertized her recently on Ebay, but it must be a really bad time for selling, as hardly anyone looked at her, let alone bid.

She is in tip-top condition, as is the cream Tolex case, and is completely hand made. The body is neat and light, as well as perfectly balanced, and the neck has the typical US Masters profile, very easy to play and comfortable. The body is finished in candy apple red metallic, pretty much unmarked, and she has a gorgeous birds eye maple neck.

The Sadowski pickup gives her a really classy sound, for want of a better word, pretty much in P Bass territory, but perhaps a bit more refined (?). She is passive, of course, and anyone wanting to do a bit of research should look at their website, which is very informative.

I was looking for at least £450 on Ebay, so would let her go for this price to Basschatters. Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Bob

Just to clear up some confusion, this is not an EP4, as the EP4 is a less expensive model, without the birds eye maple neck or painted body, and with cheaper fittings. This was sold to me as an EP41, and apart from the P bass pickup, it is identical to 2 other US Masters basses I have owned, both EP 42s. I guess it must be an earlier EP41 model, with a single pickup (which is what is causing the confusion).

Clear as mud!

Bob

• 1 month later...