Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 VT Bass

Etienne

Hi folks,

I've decided to move this fine pedal on, as most of the time I prefer to plug straight into my G-K head for live stuff these days! Most of you lot will know what the VT Bass does, so I won't go into details here. For more info, please visit Tech 21's site or read the extensive threads on Talkbass.

I bought this from the now-closed Music Ground in Manchester over a year-and-a-half ago, and have gigged it on plenty of occasions since then, although you'd be hard-pressed to tell by looking at it!
I didn't want to scuff up either the VT Bass or its Tech 21 'biscuit-tin' box, so I made a replica of my Sansamp BDDI's cardboard box out of a Carlsberg container to protect the pedal whilst gigging- it did a great job! Consequently, the VT Bass and all its packaging are pretty much in immaculate condition. The manual, warranty card, example settings cards, and Tech 21 bumper sticker are all present- I'll also throw in a Duracell 9V battery to get you started!

I originally paid the full RRP of £149 for this back in late November '08 when these were new on the UK market (will include the sales receipt to prove).

I'd like [b]£95[/b] for this, including UK postage- no offers please!

***EDIT: NOW SOLD*** :)

Payment by bank transfer or Paypal- feel free to check my positive feedback here on BC!

Please PM me if interested, thanks for looking!

Etienne :rolleyes:

[attachment=50660:DSC00002.JPG][attachment=50661:DSC00003.JPG]

Edited by Etienne