Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 410H WITHDRAWN FOR THE MO

mikhay77

Hi all,just bought a trace 4x8 to go with my 1048h so my Ashdown ABM 410h cab has to go.Not to be mistaken for the cheaper version.This is UK built.Excellent big clean sound and handles the lows brilliantly.Very ampeg in look due to its black basket weave front,also slotted port right at the bottom,adjustable horn,600watts,900 watts programmable,not too heavy but easy to move due to casters fitted,some marks on the tolex but 8/10,has pealed a little right at the bottom but retouched in.,I can courier or deliver if not too far for costs.,cant believe this hasnt sold,these were over 500 quid [attachment=50915:Photo0089_ashdown.jpg][attachment=50916:Photo0090.jpg]

Edited by mikhay77

[quote name='mikhay77' post='848036' date='May 25 2010, 11:03 PM']Hi all,just bought a trace 4x8 to go with my 1048h so my Ashdown ABM 410h cab has to go.Not to be mistaken for the cheaper version.This is UK built.Excellent big clean sound and handles the lows brilliantly.Very ampeg in look due to its black basket weave front,also slotted port right at the bottom,adjustable horn,600watts,1000 peak,not too heavy but easy to move due to casters fitted,some marks on the tolex but 8/10,has pealed a little right at the bottom but retouched in.Looking for £180,I can courier or deliver if not too far for costs.Now £170,cant believe this hasnt sold,these were over 500 quid new![attachment=50915:Photo0089_ashdown.jpg][attachment=50916:Photo0090.jpg][/quote]

Hi there, Is this cab for sale?

Kind regards

• 2 weeks later...