Why become a member? ×

Punch Factory and Bass Xciter (Both now sold)

Pristine condition and fully working, these units have been really cared for, both by myself and the previous owner Old Horse Murphy. I'm asking £50 each, including UK delivery.

Each unit will take a vast array of power inputs, from phantom powering, 5 to 32 Volts AC, or plus or minus 7 to 48 volts DC, with 5 mA draw, or standard 9V battery.

The Punch factory is a subtle and understated compressor. It really does its job without fuss or wrecking tone. Transparent in terms of sound. The Bass Xciter adds zing to higher mids and treble, and woomph to the bass end, both ends of the frequency spectrum can be tuned within a wide useable range. Great units.

[attachment=50248:Aphex_twin.jpg]

[attachment=50252:Aphex_Twin2.jpg]

Edit: Added photo to show input/ouput options

The Bass Xciter is now sold. Cheers, Jez.

Edited by ShergoldSnickers

[attachment=50645:clouseau.jpg]

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='844546' date='May 21 2010, 07:53 PM']Pristine condition and fully working, these units have been really cared for, both by myself and the previous owner Old Horse Murphy. I'm asking £50 each, including UK delivery.

Each unit will take a vast array of power inputs, from phantom powering, 5 to 32 Volts AC, or plus or minus 7 to 48 volts DC, with 5 mA draw, or standard 9V battery.

The Punch factory is a subtle and understated compressor. It really does its job without fuss or wrecking tone. Transparent in terms of sound. The Bass Xciter adds zing to higher mids and treble, and woomph to the bass end, both ends of the frequency spectrum can be tuned within a wide useable range. Great units.

[attachment=50248:Aphex_twin.jpg]

[attachment=50252:Aphex_Twin2.jpg]

Edit: Added photo to show input/ouput options

The Bass Xciter is now sold. Cheers, Jez.[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...