Why become a member? ×

BARGAIN Quality Leads - Neutrik and Van Damme....

Hi all

(EDIT: here's my email address if it is easier for people to reach me that way):

mlirocchi "at" yahoo "dot" co "dot" uk

Got some NEW leads available which are now surplus to my requirements. Still packaged and never opened. Top quality stuff with Neutrik Connectors and Van Damme cable.

Will ship worldwide. Prices INCLUDE shipping in the UK, but I will have to add a little if posting them out overseas. I will, however, try to keep those costs very low.

I'm based in Norfolk, UK. References, photos and further details available on request.

[i][b]Will offer discounts for multi buys - the more you buy the cheaper it gets![/b][/i]

[b]*****Leads[/b]

- Guitar/Patch Leads, jack to jack (both straight). 1m. £6 each.

- Guitar Leads, jack to jack. 3m. £8 each.

- Guitar Leads, jack to jack. 5m. £10 each.

- Speaker Leads (2 x 2.5mm), jack to jack. 1m. £8 each.

- Speaker Leads (2 x 2.5mm), speakon (NL4FC) to jack. 1m. £9 each. ONLY ONE LEFT.

- Speaker Leads (2 x 1.5mm), speakon (NL4FC) to XLR female. 1m. £8 each. ONLY ONE LEFT.

- Digital Lead, VDC BNC to BNC. Van Damme 278-175-000 LC-OFC 75 ohm Low Loss Serial Digital Video Cable LSZH Type Marine Grade. 5m. £13. ONLY ONE LEFT.

- Digital Lead, Neutrik Push Pull BNC Connectors. Van Damme LC-OFC 75 ohm Low Loss Serial Digital Video Cable. 3m £9.50. ONLY ONE LEFT.

- Signal/Patch Leads, XLR female to XLR female. Van Damme high quality Tour Grade Mic cable. 50cm. £6 each.

- Signal/Patch Leads, RCA/Phono to RCA/Phono. 1m. £6 each.

- 2x Planet Waves Leads, TRS stereo jack to jack. 30cm. £17 (for the pair).

- 1x Flashback Lead with NAIM 5 PIN Ring Locking Connector to 2x XLR Female. Commonly used with Lavry DA10 or similar. £20.

[b]****Connectors ONLY:[/b]

- 5x Neutrik Mono Jacks (NP2C). (NEW but with a small amount of cable attached which will need desoldering). £1.60 each.

- Neutrik nc-fxx XLR female Connectors. (NEW but with a small amount of cable attached which will need desoldering). £1.80 each.

- 3.5mm connectors. Standard generic type. (NEW but with a small amount of cable attached which will need desoldering). 60p each.

[b]*****Cable Offcuts[/b]

- I also have lots of cable offcuts - various types of Van Damme - including speaker cable (the off cuts from all the leads I've made for my studio). Contact me for details and prices.

- 1x 10m length of Proel balanced mic cable.

Cheers

Max

PS for MODs - I've posted on a couple of other forums and been contacted to ask if I'm a trader. I'm not a trader. Over the past couple of years I've been trying to set up a home studio (which I've almost finished). I also had plans to open rehearsal rooms but they fell through. I bought all the leads for these ventures and am keeping a lot of them for the studio. What I'm selling here is the remainders and once they are gone they are gone. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Edited by Max Dread

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...