Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision - Fiesta Red

faceman

After extolling the virtues of this bass a few weeks ago, I've decided to pass it on. I'm going to look for something different for my backup bass after I gave this thing a go in brand practise last night. It's still a fantastic bass and excellent value for money but just not what I want at the moment. It looks the dogs bollocks and has 'that sound' that everyone is always after.

It's the new Squier 2010 Classic Vibe 60s Precision in Fiesta Red with the tort pick guard, as you can see from the pictures. There's no screws or thumb guard because I forgot to put them back on! They'll all be on when the bass is shipped.

So that's why I'm passing her on. Purchased just a few weeks ago from the The Bass Gallery in Camden for £329. It's in perfectly mint condition, never gigged! Comes with a set of D'Addrio Chromes and full setup with one of the most playable necks I've never had.

Looking for around £[b]240[/b] (ono) and ideally a quick sale. Grab yourself a bargain off the new thing here! I'll be in London next week or pickup from the North East area. More than willing to ship around the country for around £15/20 or so.

Any questions, let me know :)

Edited by faceman

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, yet another bump as this isnt going anywhere! I'm going to have to put it on the dreaded eBay very soon if there is no interest. I've dropped the price again but feel free to make me any offer at all!