Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Ibanez SR3006E

mcgraham

Popped into soundcontrol just now. Techie isn't in today (sod's law) but I've left it there and my mate there is going to get him to call me first thing tomorrow to chat about options. Thus I won't know the score til sometime tomorrow at the earliest. Sorry to keep you in suspense, will let you know soon as.

In the mean time, if anyone has an aguilar OBP-1 or 2 they want to sell on :)

Mark

Edited by mcgraham

Well, guess a few of you were probably thinking this would be the case and I shouldn't put too much faith in soundcontrol but they have not called me despite assurances from my mate there that they would.

Also, on trade/sale topic, I would be persuaded to part with this bass in a trade for a maple boarded CIJ/MIJ 75 reissue bass if anyone is still interested.

Mark

Well, yet again assurances of being called it's now 4.30pm and it's looking unlikely that those assurances will be met *sigh* I don't mind waiting for things but I expect people to be honest about when they're going to get something done by and not give me false deadlines...

Anyway... looks like I may be able to get the 70's reissue I was after so this bass does indeed need to go, regardless of what I've said above.

KJP (et al) if you're still interested drop me a PM.

Mark