Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ampeg SVT-410HLF cab

cotsan

Sad to let these go, but I really need to downsize! The Ampeg SVT-450H amp and SVT410-HLF cab are both US made, and look and sound great together. Both are in excellent condition, apart from a couple of minor scuffs (one on the amp, one on the cab) - see the last pic for an example. I've had them for just under 2 years, and they've only been to 2 gigs.

I also have a flightcase for sale (from Flightcase Warehouse) for the SVT450H which I've hardly used.

I'm looking for:

[size=3][b]SVT-450H AMP £325[/b][/size]
SOLD

[size=3][b]SVT410-HLF CAB £350[/b][/size]
SOLD

[size=3][b]FLIGHTCASE £100[/b][/size]
SOLD

Edited by cotsan

There's been a few sniffs on these but they're still here. Cab is still for collection only, but will package up the amp and /or flightcase for courier delivery if required.

Flightcase will fit other Ampegs that have the same dimensions as the SVT450H - according to the Ampeg website this includes the SVT350H, SVT-CL and the SVT-VR (which is only 1/4 inch smaller in depth than the 450H).

Edited by cotsan

Everytime I pop on basschat over the last day or two I find this thread, check my bank balance and then a little piece of me dies inside. In the bizarre chance that this hasn't sold in the next few weeks i'll be all over this like a nasty rash.

Good luck with the sale.

Kev