Why become a member? ×

Trade? My Mexican 5 string Fender Jazz, for your P?

richardcoughlan

Hey guys,

I have a 2005/06 Mexican 5 string Fender Jazz (in all black)
Doesn't get any use as I bought an American equivalent also.

Would really like a P-bass, be it a mexican, copy, or a vintage american if your feeling generous.....

Does any one fancy a trade??

The bass is in great condition, and pretty much grooves without touching it!

Here is a quick picture I just took on the phone.

If anyones interested or has anything to offer, please get in touch!

Cheers,
Rich Coughlan

on a straight sale I'd probably be asking for around £440 for her

They are £600 new, and to be honest it plays and sounds as new. Has had a really nice set up by Mo Clifton (http://www.cliftonbasses.co.uk/)

Just to give you some info on condition. The bass has been gigged for around a year on and off.
Consequently it has one or two very minor knocks. Strings are dead as the bass hasn't been used in the last 6 months. There is a little rust on the top of the bridge pickup poles, but this doesn't affect the sound at all, and is very common on Fenders after a couple of years as I'm sure you know.

One thing I have just realised is the strap button is missing! No idea whats happened there, but I could easily get a replacement and glue it in (something I find I always have to do with Fenders)

What are your thoughts anyone interested in straight sale?

possible p/x for an Ibanez SRX08 Ltd special edition?

All gold hardware, a paint-job you wont find anywhere else, massively adaptable 2 band eq and 2 fat ground shaking (but achingly slappable and perfect for finger-style) humbuckers?

plus some cash?

would really love that bass

Oh and the black paint has gold sparkles in that really catch the light onstage :)