Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha BBN4iii

brick

Howdy everyone, looking to offload this as I am trying to free up some cash because I want/need an EBS Octabass and I am el skinto at the mo. Bought this bass around November last year off EBay as found myself bassless as I am twat and left my PBass on a bus and needed something ASAP to gig with. Managed to get PBass back + ive made a couple of new additions to my bass family so the Yamaha found itself at the bottom of the pecking order and therefore is getting shifted to raise cash for the Octabass pedal.

For a moderately priced bass this has a fantastic sound and TBH if I didn’t need the cash for something else I would prob just keep it. The bass is a good few years old (from what I can tell mid to late 90s) but is still in good working order, cosmetically it has some scratches and bad buckle rash which I have tried to show in the pics

Looking for £90 + p&p, price includes hard case

Thanks for looking

Ross

[attachment=47502:Image0029.jpg][attachment=47503:Image0030.jpg][attachment=47504:Image0031.jpg][att
achment=47505:Image0032.jpg][attachment=47506:Image0033.jpg][attachment=47507:Image0034.jpg][attachm
e
nt=47508:Image0035.jpg]

Edited by brick