Why become a member? ×

Now sold thank you!

lushuk

Hi guys, it is with great regret I offer up this USA Fender Jazz circa 2002 with new d'arrio (not sure how you spell it) strings and hard case with strap locks fitted, the bass is in cherry burst with a 3 ply white pick guard, there is no buckle rash at all but there is some signs of use/mojo/roadworn etc as you can see in the pics that consist of 7 pin head marks and 3 double pin head marks and 1 woodlice size mark, they would not be noticable whilst palying (depending on your posture:) as for the rest of the bass there are a few very minor mark around the headstock but again you can feel them but would not notice them under normal looking conditions. Ok thats it I just like to make sure I describe as accurate as I can (see my feedback for confirmation. The hard case is fine, all the catches work and it does the job and looks in good fettle with plush grey fur :)

Reason for sale, im afraid ive been diagnosed with acute GAS so the only cure is to move this on.

Collection is fine, postage can be arranged in the hard case at buyers risk but we can discuss this.

Ok where to pitch this, on a quick research a new one costs over a £1000 Kev's infamous deluxe fetched £800 so make it £450 ono how does that sound?

Any thoughts offers let me know, I would trade for cheaper jazz but i need to get £300 in cash on any trade!

Thanks for looking!

Eddy

Edited by lushuk