Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL212 Series 2 - FOR SALE(SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

wolldav

Hi all,

This Cab is still for sale at the price of £600 pounds. I will be willing to deliver if your in a 30 miles radius of Birmingham for free. Anything over that i will have to charge unless your willing to pick it up or meet half way.

Cab is in Mint condition.

thanks.

dw

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Edited by wolldav

[quote name='wolldav' post='806054' date='Apr 14 2010, 02:05 PM']Hi all,

This Cab is still for sale at the price of £600 pounds. I will be willing to deliver if your in a 30 miles radius of Birmingham for free. Anything over that i will have to charge unless your willing to pick it up or meet half way.

thanks.

dw[/quote]
I'd have an interest in this: Would need it shipped to Dublin. If we can get a definite shipping quote organised I'll make an offer.

Edited by BassBomb

Hi,
thanks for the response. i am actually trying to deliver or have the cab picked up here in the UK. Your my second offer outside of England (Portugal & Dublin). Again sorry, but i've never posted a cab outside of England before...

dw

[quote name='wolldav' post='806054' date='Apr 14 2010, 02:05 PM']Hi all,

thanks.

dw[/quote]

[quote name='wolldav' post='806311' date='Apr 14 2010, 05:45 PM']Hi,
thanks for the response. i am actually trying to deliver or have the cab picked up here in the UK. Your my second offer outside of England (Portugal & Dublin). Again sorry, but i've never posted a cab outside of England before...

dw[/quote]
OK no worries. In fact you don't have to do anything except package the cab (not that big a deal). I would book the courier (and pay them by c.card online) to pick up the cab from your address. So it wouldn't cost you anything and you would have to be home anyway if I was to call to you personally to collect the cab.

Not to worry. Thanks anyway

[quote name='BassBomb' post='806366' date='Apr 14 2010, 06:37 PM']OK no worries. In fact you don't have to do anything except package the cab (not that big a deal). I would book the courier (and pay them by c.card online) to pick up the cab from your address. So it wouldn't cost you anything and you would have to be home anyway if I was to call to you personally to collect the cab.

Not to worry. Thanks anyway[/quote]

Well my friend that would be a no no because all the power would be in your hands (unless the cash was put into my hands). Think about it, you would use your couriers to pick up the Cab, that means i would have no idea where its going or who its going too, you could send me a paypal payment and cancel it and i still wouldnt know where the Cab is (not saying that you would do that), hence me wanting to sell in the UK.

[quote name='wolldav' post='806436' date='Apr 14 2010, 07:56 PM']Well my friend that would be a no no because all the power would be in your hands (unless the cash was put into my hands). Think about it, you would use your couriers to pick up the Cab, that means i would have no idea where its going or who its going too, you could send me a paypal payment and cancel it and i still wouldnt know where the Cab is (not saying that you would do that), hence me wanting to sell in the UK.[/quote]

Steady on my friend, Im sure Bassbomb is saying he will pay you for the bass, THEN arrange a courier to pick up.

[quote name='neilb' post='806504' date='Apr 14 2010, 08:49 PM']Steady on my friend, Im sure Bassbomb is saying he will pay you for the bass, THEN arrange a courier to pick up.[/quote]

I understand, i'm not saying anything negative about bassbomb.....i'm just being cautious... I've sold plenty of high end gear before but never outside the UK and mostly basses, amps, and cabs where all hand delivered or pick up, i guess thats just my preference.......

thanks

[quote name='wolldav' post='806530' date='Apr 14 2010, 09:13 PM']I understand, i'm not saying anything negative about bassbomb.....i'm just being cautious... I've sold plenty of high end gear before but never outside the UK and mostly basses, amps, and cabs where all hand delivered or pick up, i guess thats just my preference.......

thanks[/quote]
thanks neilb! Of course the way that type of transaction works is when the seller is happy that the payment is secure in his bank account he then lets the buyer know that the gear is available for collection: thus retaining control and security at all times. But look it's the dudes prerogative to sell his gear the way he wishes.