Why become a member? ×

mark bass 4x10 hr

kris

hi there im quite new to bass chat and i am selling my mark bass 1048HR the reason for selling it is because a couple of weeks after buying it the band split up it was plugged in about 5 times at the most and has been in my garage ever since , This cabinet is rated at 8 ohms and is virtually brand new i paid £850.00 for it and i am looking for £550.00 or any sensible offers above £500.00 .i live near ish to manchester and would prefer the buyer to pick but i am willing to post for the postage cost .

[quote name='kris' post='805286' date='Apr 13 2010, 08:09 PM']hi there im quite new to bass chat and i am selling my mark bass 1048HR the reason for selling it is because a couple of weeks after buying it the band split up it was plugged in about 5 times at the most and has been in my garage ever since , This cabinet is rated at 8 ohms and is virtually brand new i paid £850.00 for it and i am looking for £550.00 or any sensible offers above £500.00 .i live near ish to manchester and would prefer the buyer to pick but i am willing to post for the postage cost .[/quote]

PMing

[quote name='kris' post='805286' date='Apr 13 2010, 08:09 PM']hi there im quite new to bass chat and i am selling my mark bass 1048HR the reason for selling it is because a couple of weeks after buying it the band split up it was plugged in about 5 times at the most and has been in my garage ever since , This cabinet is rated at 8 ohms and is virtually brand new i paid £850.00 for it and i am looking for £550.00 or any sensible offers above £500.00 .i live near ish to manchester and would prefer the buyer to pick but i am willing to post for the postage cost .[/quote]

PMing

Sold pending the usual :)