Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender Jazz - 62 Reissue made in Japan £400

62P-Bass

FOR SALE

Fender Jazz Bass - 1962 Reissue - made in Japan

The previous owner fitted Dimarzio Model J pickups. The original pickups are included with the sale.

Also included is a hard case (as pictured).

According to the Guitar Dater Project this bass was made in 1993 - 1994.

The bass has seen a fair bit of use in its life, and as such has picked up a few marks. There is nothing major, or anything that affects the playability of the instrument. There are some marks on the face of the body near where your arm rests (pic 07). The headstock has a couple of scratches on it (pic 04). There is a chip on the back of the bass near the bottom right corner (barely visible in pic 06). Also the bottom edge of the bass has a fair few dings and scratches (pic 08).
These are the only issues with this bass. It is a very playable instrument, sounds great and is well put together – as you would expect with the Japanese-made Fenders.

Price: £400 (no trades)

Collection preferred. If posting, the cost will be additional.
This bass is available to try in Ealing, West London.

Cheers,

Andrew

[attachment=47183:01.jpg] [attachment=47185:02.jpg] [attachment=47187:03.jpg] [attachment=47188:04.jpg] [attachment=47189:05.jpg] [attachment=47190:06.jpg] [attachment=47191:07.jpg] [attachment=47192:08.jpg] [attachment=47193:09.jpg]

Edited by 62P-Bass

Hi Andrew, I'm interested in buying your 62 re-issue Jazz bass. Is it still for sale?, I live in Glasgow but have friends and family near you who could pick the bass up for me. I'll be down in your area from Monday 10th - Thursday13th May rehearsing for a show so I could probably come over myself with cash if necessary. Please e-mail me ASAP at [email protected]

Thanks Alan.

Edited by arthurtrout