Why become a member? ×

!!SOLD!! FS: Ibanez 5 String (BTB405)

theFALLEN

Hey dudes,

I have an Ibanez BTB five string for[s][/s] sale. It is in pristine condition,only been used for studio recording by an experienced bass player. It is about three years old now but could pass for being new. I believe that Ibanez no longer make this type of BTB as as well as the standard on board controls, it also has the adjustable variable mid sweep control. The guitar has an orange stain finish, rosewood neck and matching orange stain headstock.

I would consider letting the guitar go for [b][s]£320 [/s][/b] [s][b]£260 [/b][b]£240[/b][/s] [s][b]£200[/b][/s] [b]£175[/b] (FINAL PRICE DROP BEFORE BEING WITHDRAWN) which is a bargain considering what you are getting with the guitar. Please see specification and original price listing here:

[url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/ibanez-btb675/18581"]http://www.gak.co.uk/en/ibanez-btb675/18581[/url]

[b]FAQ:[/b]

[b]Why am I selling?[/b] I no longer use or need this guitar and as such am selling it to fund other projects

[b]Where am I?[/b] York, Uk

[b]Will I post the guitar? [/b]Yes, I would consider sending it via delivery, buyer would accept all responsibility for organization/payment of delivery but it is possible. Local pickups/tryouts are also welcomed

[b]How best to contact me?[/b] Either PM me here or drop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks for your time guys, look forward to hearing from you all!

theFALLEN

[attachment=47085:1.JPG]

[attachment=47086:2.JPG]

[attachment=47087:3.JPG]

[attachment=47088:4.JPG]

[attachment=47089:5.JPG]

Edited by theFALLEN

I love the BTB series mate, I have two myself and have oned 4 in the past, But I don't think bumping twice a day will help your cause all that much.
The price is definietely better now, but the BTBs never really seem to fetch a great price on here... I'm not going to quote figures but look at previous posts to see the average going rate.

Just trying to help fella! :)

[quote name='BassJase' post='814212' date='Apr 21 2010, 08:24 PM']I love the BTB series mate, I have two myself and have oned 4 in the past, But I don't think bumping twice a day will help your cause all that much.
The price is definietely better now, but the BTBs never really seem to fetch a great price on here... I'm not going to quote figures but look at previous posts to see the average going rate.

Just trying to help fella! :)[/quote]

Hi mate, yer they are great instruments, selling out of necessity to fund buying other gear!

Thanks for your advice regarding the bumping, I bumped this morning and then dropped the price later today, no worries though!

Cheers.