Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: Warwick 8X10 with custom flightcase

ray_6ao7

[font="Arial"][u]Warwick WCA 811ND Bass Cab w/Custom Built Flightcase[/u][/font]
[font="Arial"][i]UPGRADED: Celestion NTR10-2520E Speakers[/i][/font]

[font="Arial"]Bought this cab about a year ago off a friend and found that some of the speakrs were blown.
Got in touch with Celestion and ordered 8 brand new NTR10-2520 speakers and had them installed by Phil @ Pacific Sound. As they were slightly wider at the base than the old speakers, Phil re-routed the cab for a perfect fit.

[url="http://professional.celestion.com/pro/products/nti/detail.asp?ID=9"]Celestion NTR10-2520E's[/url]

So the cab is now upgraded to 2000W rather than the standard 1600W and is one of the best sounding cabs I have used over the years. (Have used David Eden, Ampeg, Ashdown - I would say this beats them hands down).

The flightcase was built by flightcase warehouse and is only a few months old (arrived late January). It's the "live in" style case rather than a standard "lift off" version. [/font]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Looking for £800.00 ONO[/b][/color]
[font="Arial"]Can be collected/meet half way (within reason plus money to cover fuel) or put on an overnight carrier for £15.00

Will get som eupdated pictures up over the next day or two

Thanks

Ray[/font]

[size="3"][/size][font="Arial"][/font]

[quote name='theFALLEN' post='803947' date='Apr 12 2010, 05:46 PM']Hey dude, am interested.

Would want to see some pictures if possible?

Thanks.[/quote]

Hey man, will get some up for you tonight. If you want them sent to your email, just pm me with details and I'll get them over asap.

• 2 weeks later...