Why become a member? ×

Boss ODB3 + Boss SYB3

bennifer

Up for sale... two boss bass pedals!

ODB3 Bass Overdrive. This is the bright yellow overdrive pedal. What to say about it... great condition... works 100%. A worthy addition to any pedalboard, to give anything from a light breakup to thicken up your tone, to a full effect distorted bass sound. Seems to retail at £80... up for sale at £50

SYB3 Synth Bass pedal. This is the silver boss synth pedal. Useful for very odd synth sounds... from lead sounds to background drone/swells. Needs tight playing, ideally play long notes into it rather than super-fast note changing... it doesn't follow that so quickly. I never really got to grips with it/had a use for it in the end so its up for sale. One thing to note - it has 2 outputs, one is meant to be blended synth/clean output with a dial to adjust blend. The other being a direct 'bypass' clean output. Infact the blended output seems to be just the synth half of the output. 2 ways around it... a lead/adaptor that takes 2xmono ts jacks into one mono ts jack going to each output, or go into 2 amp inputs/2 amps on your rig. I used this to output to a separate amp for synth duties. The newer SYB-5 which features expression control retails at £120. Grab this pedal for just £60.

Make me an offer - here or
[email protected]

Cheers,
Ben

• 2 weeks later...