Why become a member? ×

FS: Ibanez RD605

et1058

I have obtained these 2 basses off here from other users, at a time i was a compulsive buyer of equipment BUT I have never really had a use for them. I do like them, they dont suit my sound but I have to get rid of my clutter!

**Traben been traded**

[u]Ibanex RD605[/u]

Body Wood: Mahogany
Top Wood: Quilted Maple veneer
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Frets: 24
Hardware: Chrome
Pickguard None : Scale 34"
Pickups: Seymour Duncan SNB5a/SJB5 pickups
2 band eq, volume(pull coil split), pan and eq onn/off switch.

Apologies about reflections and the sideways profile of the pics :) Excellent condition

Edited by et1058

Ibanez 45mm at nut, 64mm 12th fret. I measured it myself on a dodgy tape measure so please give it a +/- 1mm :)

sorry no postage.....yet. Ppl to pick up or receive hand delivered priority, I will give a week or so, if nobody has em I will offer postage.

[quote name='et1058' post='795456' date='Apr 4 2010, 02:13 AM']Traben is reserved for u sir :) Apologies if somebody pops up and offers to pick up....
were bouts in the country do u live? Got any pics of that 5 string acoustic? Is it not a crafter?[/quote]

No worries man, I know its a pain in the rectum to post a bass, I've done it plenty of times before and every time I say "never again..."

Yeah the acoustic is a Crafter, not sure of the serial/model number but will be getting pics of it up later today. Its a lovely bass and sounds really nice, but just don't use it since I stopped playing in the folk-blues-rock band I was in.
I'm in North London BTW, not too close to your good self I'm afraid (else I'd have had the Traben off you by now!)

May consider trades too (passive 4 strings / active 5 strings / acoustic bass) fender, ibanez but will look at others :)

try me with a 6 string if ya like, it will have to be a nice one :rolleyes:

Edited by et1058

Ikkle bump

Anyone interested for close delivery or pick up?

The ppl who have already expressed an interest in the Ibanez if I post it....... If I decide, closer to the end of the week, to post the bass, I will contact you first before I offer the postage on the ad.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...