Why become a member? ×

Left handed Ibanez ATK paul gray signature

kevbass

I played this when it first came out, being a lefty I had to!
I totally fell in love, I have not felt such a decent bass at that price in many a moon. The perculiar bridge seems to add decades of sustain and the neck is wonderful.

Alas I depise slipknot and could not live with the fretmarkers. I cant event just get a new neck because thats one of its biggest selling points!
There is a temptation to buy it and get a new board put on but then im looking at close to 1k all told and could of just bought another Stingray!

[quote name='throwoff' post='790846' date='Mar 30 2010, 05:41 PM']Im seriously tempted to speak to a luthier about getting a new board on it,

Or perhaps wait another year till it gets cheaper and attempt the job myself, I know its a big job but I think with some of my friends experience I could get through it![/quote]

How about contacting Ibanez and ordering a left handed ATK700 neck, should swap right out, they look nice with the double abalone dots on