Why become a member? ×

SOLD Squier Classic Vibe Jazz with CV precision neck

peety

]Had this for sale recently when it was fitted with a Mity mite P maple neck however a problem developed with the neck and i withdrew it from sale.

I have since purchased a squier CV precision neck and had it fitted and professionally set up by Richie Thompson of Tomson Guitars in Wigan.

The reason for sale as previously documented is that i just don't get on with jazz basses, i bought the CV after all the good reviews to use as a back up to my BG and thought that by swapping the neck to a P i would be fine and in fairness they are excellent basses but i just prefer P basses so this really needs to go.

The bass itself is in excellent condition, however the neck i bought has a fender precision decal on it and where the previous owner has changed the machineheads there are some small holes however these are on the rear of the headstock and could easily be filled i just haven't got the time to do it at the moment.

Bass is strung with Lakland JO flats and as i said before has just had a pro set up. This bass has only been gigged once, used at practice twice and for a bit of noodling around at home

I am going to have to take a hit on this due to the cost of 2 new necks and set ups but the moral of the story is i should not have sold the original neck in the first place.

so am looking for £160 posted, don't have a case however i still have all the original packaging so posting is not an issue.

am at work at the moment so will post some pics later.

cheers steve

[attachment=45524:squier_cv_bass_005.jpg] [attachment=45527:squier_cv_bass_006.jpg][attachment=45529:squier_cv_bass_007.jpg][attachment=45531:
squier_cv_bass_008.jpg][attachment=45533:squier_cv_bass_009.jpg]

Edited by peety