Why become a member? ×

Gibson Les Paul BFG

Hi,

looking to sell this on behalf of my mate.

It is going on ebay as well later today but i thought i would post it here in case of any interest.

Here is his blurb about it:

A modded Gibson Les Paul BFG unfinished in Goldburst

Bought in 2008 , has been gigged maybe ten times , has been used for various different recordings, perfect when coupled with a good plexi head.

This has been fully shielded inside , with a balanced cable running from the killswitch , which has been re fitted with a sturdier model.
Before this was done there were extreme noise issues with the killswitch , even when in the off position,which is common with the BFG models. The customizing that has been done to it has turned it into the beautiful sounding guitar that it is today.

This was done at a cost of £150 by a skilled guitar engineer.

It has resulted in the guitar sounding more like a classic Les Paul , but with still enough balls to roar when it has to.

The pickups are a "burstbucker 3" on the bridge and the almighty rock monster that is the "P90" in the neck position.

This guitar has to be played to be appreciated, coupled with a good valve head this will give you any tone from sweet blues to filthy metal.

I really don't want to sell this guitar but need a valve combo , so it very unfortunately has to leave my collection.

It comes in the original gibson hard case

He is looking for £800 + postage for it but is willing to negotiate.

If you have any questions please ask and i will get him to answer them.

the photo attached is tiny but i expect more, any specific photo requests can be organised.

Cheers for looking.

Barry

Edited by barry44

ebay link: [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-Les-Paul-BFG-shielded-and-modded_W0QQitemZ250601202134QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item3a58fee1d6"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-Les-Paul-BFG-...=item3a58fee1d6[/url]