Why become a member? ×

SOLD

ukbassboy

Now with a Shuttlemax 12.0 and Markbass LMK bought off Basschat I need to find a home for my trusty Ashdown 600R. I'm gonna cut the bull... you don't buy a 575w amp head just to keep the neighbours out of bed, so this has been gigged but a maximum of 10 times at my local pub before I moved south away from my band. For the last 3 years it has been my excessively loud practice amp in my bedroom so is in very good condition.
[s]Im asking for offers around £200[/s] [b]Now only £170 [/b]collected but can meet around the Henley, Oxford, Reading area.
There are a couple of scratches on the top from when it went in a rack unit and I have tried to show these in the photo.
Thanks for looking.

Edited by ukbassboy

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ukbassboy' post='781524' date='Mar 21 2010, 11:29 AM']Feel free to make me an offer guys. I have another amp being delivered from the US so don't need this taking up space in my room (I'm armed forces and only have one room!).[/quote]

The Shuttlemax has arrived and I now have 3 heads, three cabinets and a practice amp so this has to go.

£180 anyone?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well after 6 months on the road for work and pleasure I am back in the country tomorrow so really need to make an effort to sell this. As it says in the initial post, this is lightly gigged and in good working order. Unless I can find a box somewhere then it will be pickup from OX10 though I can meet somewhere around Oxford, Reading or Henley.
Its a great sounding head but a need to have a one lift rig means this has got to go (and maybe the LMK soon too).

Edited by ukbassboy