Why become a member? ×

malekko/Pedaltrain/George L

rick-blood

Engl Savage Special edition with Z10 footswitch & Flightcase - Very versatile 4 channel top end modern amp that is ram packed with features. £1400

Malekko Echo 300 bright - One the best analog delay pedals out there £150

Malekko spring chicken deluxe / Mint condition / Boxed with paperwork ... Offers
This pedal is only 1 of 50 made,unfortunately it has a fault.The pedal turns on but when reverb is activated there is no sound,when the reverb is bypassed the signal passes through as normal. I think something came loose when it was shipped,will be an easy fix

Pedaltrain sc 2 £80

Set of George L patch leads £45

SE Electronics SE4 Stereo condenser mics £285
Sound great as drum overheads,on acoustic guitars,choirs,piano etc..

5 x TRS TO Male XLR 1M Van Damme patch Leads with Neutrik connections

I'm after : Maple necked tele,Gibson ES335(Cherry Red),EBS HD 350,Fender maple neck P Bass(Jap/Usa),Aguilar AG 500,Markbass Lmk,Eastman,Gretsch,Heritage or other High quality Arch top.

Hi
Interested in the George L patch cables - specifically I would like to know:
How many straight jacks and how many right-angle jacks are included?
How much cable is included and in what lengths?

Also, nice avatar - that Augustus Pable LP is one of my faves!

Ta
Bassnut

[quote name='rick-blood' post='779152' date='Mar 18 2010, 09:41 PM']Engl Savage Special edition with Z10 footswitch & Flightcase - Very versatile 4 channel top end modern amp that is ram packed with features. £1400

Malekko Echo 300 bright - One the best analog delay pedals out there £150

Malekko spring chicken deluxe / Mint condition / Boxed with paperwork ... Offers
This pedal is only 1 of 50 made,unfortunately it has a fault.The pedal turns on but when reverb is activated there is no sound,when the reverb is bypassed the signal passes through as normal. I think something came loose when it was shipped,will be an easy fix

Pedaltrain sc 2 £80

Set of George L patch leads £45

SE Electronics SE4 Stereo condenser mics £285
Sound great as drum overheads,on acoustic guitars,choirs,piano etc..

5 x TRS TO Male XLR 1M Van Damme patch Leads with Neutrik connections

I'm after : Maple necked tele,Gibson ES335(Cherry Red),EBS HD 350,Fender maple neck P Bass(Jap/Usa),Aguilar AG 500,Markbass Lmk,Eastman,Gretsch,Heritage or other High quality Arch top.[/quote]