Why become a member? ×

FS: Musicman Stingray 4

Ethers

Hi,

Purchased in October 2008 and now not used since I use my Sterling all the time. Used for jamming at my house only so it's in as new immaculate condition. Comes with the original case which is in the same condition. I think you can get yourself a new one for about for about £1299. Mine cost me £1099 in 2008. I'd like to get back £900 and you can get what is essentially a new one. Let me know if thats of interest. I'm in North East Hampshire and it would need to be picked up.

Cheers,

Ian.

Edited by Ethers

[quote name='Ethers' post='776092' date='Mar 16 2010, 11:15 AM']Hi,

Purchased in October 2008 and now not used since I use my Sterling all the time. Used for jamming at my house only so it's in as new immaculate condition. Comes with the original case which is in the same condition. I think you can get yourself a new one for about for about £1299. Mine cost me £1099 in 2008. I'd like to get back £900 and you can get what is essentially a new one. Let me know if thats of interest. I'm in North East Hampshire and it would need to be picked up.

Cheers,

Ian.[/quote]

I'm on the lookout for something just like this. A bit beyond my budget though. Beautiful bass, good luck with the sale! :)

[quote name='HeavyJay' post='776238' date='Mar 16 2010, 01:29 PM']I'm on the lookout for something just like this. A bit beyond my budget though. Beautiful bass, good luck with the sale! :)[/quote]
Okay cheers. I need to reduce my bass collection and expand my guitar valve amp collection and cannot do that with new money.

[quote name='amenra' post='782766' date='Mar 22 2010, 09:24 PM']would give £850 cash but you would need to delivery I live in Derbyshire or meet up say Birmingham/Covenrty along the M6 motorway best I can Do if intrested polease ring 07977-492279 ask for me robbie cheers[/quote]
Thanks for the interest. The cash offer would swing it but the logistics aren't going to be possible to make this a deal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...