Why become a member? ×

Various Pedals, PedalTrain 2, Budda, EBVPJr, CE-2

sam_m

Hi guys, just a few pedals for sale in case anyone's interested. They're mainly guitar pedals, but someone might know someone/or have a use for them. Here goes:

EBVPJr. Only a couple of months old and just like it was out of the box, but for the velcro underneath. £75

Boss CE-2. Made in Taiwan, with a green label (if you really give a toss). £50

Budda BudWah. £90

Boss OD-3 modded by Goji to something like Burr Brown specs. £40

DOD FX52 Classic Fuzz - really nice fuzz. Still has the battery compartment cover, which usually falls off these pedals. £30

Dano Fish'n'Chips EQ. £20

Also got a PedalTrain2 (soft case) which I bought just before Christmas (so it's the newer version with the cable-holes in the back). Has some velcro on but is otherwise as new. £90

If you'd like any information please get in touch with me, either via PM, or by emailing sammiguel 'at' gmail 'dot' com.

I'm based in the NorthWest, so either round Manchester or St.Helens.

:)

[quote name='craig222' post='775771' date='Mar 15 2010, 10:13 PM']Are you interested in trades??[/quote]

Ideally I'd like to trade it all of a big wedge of cash, but I'll listen to trades - you never know what might come up!

What did you have in mind?

[quote name='sam_m' post='776425' date='Mar 16 2010, 04:50 PM']Ideally I'd like to trade it all of a big wedge of cash, but I'll listen to trades - you never know what might come up!

What did you have in mind?[/quote]

A Kustom KBA100 bass amp for the Chorus and drive pedals (and I might chuck a bit of cash your way for the EQ)??

[quote name='craig222' post='777041' date='Mar 17 2010, 09:31 AM']A Kustom KBA100 bass amp for the Chorus and drive pedals (and I might chuck a bit of cash your way for the EQ)??[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but it's not for me - I have my bass for sale in another thread!