Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Ashdown ABM Mini 15" - F/S - F/T (£150)

Oggy

I’ve have, from new, two Ashdown Mini 15’s [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=56"](Like this - Ashdown ABM Mini 15)[/url] for the last three years, they’ve served me well but at least one of them has to go. Why? I hear you ask. Well, I’m trying to ‘down-weight’ my rig, I’ve bought a Genz Benz 6.0 from another site member (thank you Bob ‘bobpalt’, I love it) and have a Barefaced Compact Cab. on order from Alex so I’m almost ‘sorted’. Having the Benz and the Compact Cab. will be great but leaves me with the two Ashdown Cab’s sitting around. The thought is to sell one of the Ashdown’s and keep one to run with the Compact Cab. should I need to.

Both Ashdown Cab’s are in good nick and come with Ashdown covers, both Cabs. have a couple of minor dings but nothing serious. I’d be happy to let one of the Cabs go (choose either one for yourself) for[b] £150 [/b] [color="#FF0000"]or TRADE it for a backup Short Scale Bass[/color]; cash adjustments could be made either way.

[color="#0000FF"]I’m pretty flexible with how the Ashdown Cab’s. go, my goal is to ‘down-weight the rig’ and acquire a backup Short Scale Bass, if both the Cab’s go to achieve this – so be it.[/color]

I’d prefer collection by the buyer or delivery by myself – I’m Hertfordshire based and work close to Reading, Berkshire. I don't want be driving halfway up the country to deliver or collect, local to either Reading (weekdays) or North London (week ends) would be ideal.

Thanks for looking.

Oggy :)

Edited by Oggy