Why become a member? ×

Germanium big muff, germanium fuzz face and triple looper.

umph

Next up are 3 custom pedals i built for a guy whos never got back to me about payment after i made them for him so i've decided its about time to flog them on

The first is a big muff clone with oc141 germanium transistors loosely based around the rams head era big muff, with increased gain to compensate for the lower gain germanium transistors used. The germanium transistors give a much warmer, darker, compressed sound as oposed to their silicon counterparts and clip much more nicely IMO.

i'm after around 60pounds OBO for this. It's the 3 knob one in the picture.

Next up is a Fuzz face type clone with a few mods. It uses germanium oc140 transistors (matched by myself for the the "optimum" gain). The knobs left to right are Volume, Bias, Gain, deep switch, input impedence(great because you can stop active basses overloading the circuit)

looking for 60 for this one aswell OBO. It's the one with 4 knobs and a switch.

The final is a triple true bypass looper which is fairly straight forward looking for 50 for this one.

any questions about these pedals just ask! shipping will be around 3pound for each pedal.

Edited by umph

[quote name='umph' post='769268' date='Mar 9 2010, 02:16 PM']The final is a triple true bypass looper which is fairly straight forward looking for 50 for this one.

any questions about these pedals just ask! shipping will be around 3pound for each pedal.[/quote]

Is it either or on the three loops or could any combination be active at once?