Why become a member? ×

FS: Aria Pro II CTB Series Bass - NOW SOLD!

sam_m

As per the title, really.

I got this a while back to have a play with in my spare time, but I really don't have the time to use it or the space to keep it and so it's time to move it on. Sounds nice and plays really well, and would make a good back up or cheap practice bass, or a good first bass for a beginner. The slim neck suited me really well (being a guitarist), and it's strung with flats which helped save my weedy little guitar fingers (and sound nice too).

With any luck, there'll be a picture at the bottom of this (there are a few little dings which don't show up too well in the picture). Collection from either Manchester/Salford or St.Helens, and should be possible to arrange a look at the bass if you get in touch. I'll also take more pictures for those who're interested. You can email me at sammiguel 'at' gmail 'dot' com, or send me a PM on here. £80.

Thanks

:)

Edited by sam_m

I have one of these in yellow, and they are very cool basses. If I had a spare £80 and the means to pick it up I'd take it.

Worth mentioning they have a really cool one-knob active circuit. The controls are Vol, Tone, 3-way pup selector, Active/Passive switch and the active knob. One way makes it brighter, the other way makes it deeper.

Bump for the coolest budget bass ever.

• 2 weeks later...