Why become a member? ×

FSUK: SGC Nanyo Bass Collection SB320 £220ono may PX

hengushrh

Japanese SB302 in ? Walnut ?, original active EQ system, lovely straight neck - I only bought this a few weeks ago and having put new strings on a given it a clean I've found it's just too small and light for me... which is such a shame but I just get lost with it on stage...

It sounds lovely and plays nicely up and down the neck, but after playing a Charvel 1b and Peavey T40 for over 20 years, this is like trying to ride a monkey bike when you're used to a Harley! I owned one of the cheaper non active models for all of 6 months until the ex-missus snapped the neck, so I though I'd get on with it, but I just can't :0(

I've taken a few pictures which show how shiny it is and have highlighted the few knocks and scrapes it's had in it's life. The guy I bought it from said it had lived under his bed for a number of years, having not played live since the turn of the century.

I Paid £220 for it less than a month ago, so if I could get my money back, I'd be happy - I'd swap or P/X it for another old Charvel, Peavey T40, Yamaha BB415 or 615 and would consider something similarly large - maybe a Jap Fender or Tokai Precision - I got an old case with it which I'm happy to throw in too...

Drop me a line and I'll get back to you - The Bass and I are in Blackheath, SE London, if you wanna come have a wee play.

Thank-Oo!
HRH

Edited by hengushrh

• 3 weeks later...