Why become a member? ×

Zoom G9.2tt FT / FS - Sold STU

Right guys, I had this up here a while ago speculating for trades but then pulled it after my ABM Combo went pop until I could figure out what was going to be needed to get up and running again :)

So basically I'm looking to get a Bass Cab of some sort to get myself going again while I get the ABM repaired (I already have an amp head).

So the specs you can get anywhere if you like :rolleyes:

Or [url="http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/g92tt/index.php"]here[/url] if you're bone idle like me :lol:

Condition wise I've had it about 2.5 years, it's still boxed (and complete with UK power supply - it wasn't a grey import or anything like that) and seen less that 10 hours use. The tubes work fine (checked today) and it's in excellent condition - the signs of use are limited to a scratch underneath (it wasn't always boxed) and a small (a few mm) scratch at the corner of one edge - I can take pics if you like but you'd do well to see them if you weren't looking (the one underneath is noticeable but when it's in use you can't see the bottom, unless you play in some odd places).

I don't have the original manual for the unit (I can provide a printed off copy of the online one if you wish) - I don't remember where I put it - DOH!

This things built like a tank and is heavy for an fx unit (metal casing and pedals etc.)

The reviews are always positive for this unit, I'm just not going back to the dark side anytime soon and it's not getting used.

OK, so I'd sell for £150. I'd also post at additional cost (and I mean purely at cost, I'll even send you a copy of the receipt) to mainland UK or I'd trade against a bass cab (with cash either way as appropriate).

Edited by HarryPotter