Why become a member? ×

Yamaha RBXJM2 6 STRING BASS NOW SOLD

fluffo

For sale here is a Yamaha RBXJM2 John Myung 6 string bass. A truly fantastic bass with custom made Seymore Duncan pick ups, and boasts a Seymore 9v 3 band eq, again customed for this bass and have only been used for this model to the exact spec of the man himself from dream theatre. Although made in Korea don't let this put you off, I've seen them live twice and both times this is the model he's played.
It is in excellent condition and plays like a dream, there is slight pitting on the chrome dials but other than that it's all good.
The pictures speak for themself.
The only reason I'm letting it go is the fact that a recording project has fallen out of bed and I have no use for it anymore being that I so many other basses around me.
It records brilliant and is simply plug in and go.
At this money it's a very economical way to try your luck on a 6 string bass and I guarantee you will not ever use another 6 other than this one.

I'm letting this baby go for £350 including gig bag.

Any questions either call on 07956 964156 or email on [email protected]

[attachment=43142:yam.JPG][attachment=43143:yam1.JPG][attachment=43144:yam2.JPG][attachment=43145:ya
m3.JPG][attachment=43146:yam4.JPG][attachment=43147:yam5.JPG][attachment=43148:yam6.JPG][attachment=
3149:yam7.JPG]

Edited by fluffo
SHOUTING!