Why become a member? ×

Laney HCM 160 combo

mjpovey

Hi,

I am putting my great Laney 160 HCM combo amp up for sale. I have had only had the amp for a couple of years and have never gigged with it. The reason for sale is that I am using a smaller amp at uni at the moment and the laney combo is at home not being used. Some details:

The Laney Hardcore HCM160B has a massive 160 Watts RMS Output Power powering a 15" Celestion Bass Driver.

As you would expect from a Laney amp, combined with the massive power output is a massive spec. Including: normal and high input sockets, bass and treble controls, a 7 Band graphic EQ with middle controls and an "Enhance" Equalization Control to tune in the personal 'sweet spot' to suit your settings, switchable compressor with "On" and "Active" status lights, Switchable Limiter, XLR Direct Inject socket, Effects Loop, Tuner Output Socket and an Extension Speaker Output Socket (8ohms) enabling the addition of another speaker.

[url="http://www.laney.co.uk/manuals/HCM160B%20Manual%20-%202004%20-%20Issue%201.pdf"]link to user manual[/url]

As the amp is at home I haven't got any pictures of mine at present, but it is in perfect condition.

recommended list price is $499.95 so I after £300 but I am open to offers.

Due to weight buyer collects from South Shropshire.

Cheers

Edited by mjpovey