Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Up for grabs is my Pedaltrain 2 HC (Hard Case). Its a Deluxe Pedalboard in excellent condition with a
heavy duty flightcase that you can padlock shut.
The board itself comes velcro'd and the previous owner has done his best to get the 'pedaltrain' sticker off, but some residue remains.
The previous owner has kept it in mint condition and it never left the house. I bought it only yesterday, however i really need a bigger board to fit all my fx on, so might have to go for the PTpro.

The retail on this is around £200

Postage is going to be fair amount, as the flightcase is has a reassuring weight behind it (the sort of 'oh sh*t I just dropped my pedalboard out the window
- oh its ok theres not a mark on it - weight) so i'm asking for [b]£120 including the UK POSTAGE[/b]. payment via paypal only.

Any questions feel free to ask.

**PLEASE NOTE THE PEDALS ARE NOT FOR SALE AND ARE PURELY FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY!!**

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

The dimensons of the PT2 HC are as follows:

the Board:
approx. 61cm by 32cm with a rise at the rear end of approx. 3.5cm

The Case:
approx. 65cm by 45cm with a height of approx. 20cm

Also, i managed to eradicate the gluey residue left by the pedaltrain logo using some low strength paint solvent (its not affected the paintwork at all, but has cleared all the residue off - you should be able to see in the photos)

also the PT2 board isnt the one that comes with pre-drilled holes for a Pedalpower II or anything like that.