Why become a member? ×

Marshall JTM60 2x12 Combo FS

Great amp, but need the funds at the moment, and I'm using a Cornford Hurricane 1x12, through a 2x12 ext. cab for gigging at the moment, which I'm really happy with, so this poor thing needs to go :/

My fave Marshall amp, never got on with another one to be honest, but love this. 60w, all valve, reverb, two channels, FX loops (series AND parallel!), and a really nice looking thing too! Oh and nice and light, not too heavy at all. 50's rock 'n' roll, jazz, surf, blues, classic rock, heavier rock, even metal if you desire and have high output p/ups!

Recently had a FULL service and revalve so is as good as it'll ever be, the service alone cost me £100!

I'm based in the North East UK (Crook, Co. Durham) - pickup would be preferred, but if not I could sort something out - obviously a try out before buying would be fine too.

I'm after £340 ONO - an absolute bargain, considering the service it's just had, and the price of a TSL combo in comparison!

[url="http://img25.imageshack.us/i/jtm60original.jpg/"][/url]

(the above isn't my actual amp, though it is in exactly the same cosmetic condition)

Contact [email protected] if interested!

Cheers, Tom